I saw this in a group on Goodreads and decided to give it a go.
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
I’d definitely pick series. There’s nothing wrong with stand-alones. With a series you get to know the characters more and stay in that world longer.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
I don’t mind either tbh. But, if I had to pick, I do like having strong female characters, like Celaena in Throne of Glass. Plus, I’m a female so I can relate to them a lot easier than to a male.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
I don’t use Amazon. Ever. I have an account but I’ve never bought anything from it. I use Book Depository if I’m buying online. I’d choose Book Depository because then I get book mail and I love getting book mail. Plus, it’s cheaper and has free shipping.
4. Rather all books become movies or TV shows?
To be honest neither. I don’t think all books need to be turned into movies or TV shows because a lot of the time the stories get ruined. But because I have to choose I’m going to pick TV because with a show you have longer than 2+ hours to tell the story. Like The Vampire Diaries I think is in its sixth season (and better than the books *gasp*) and The 100 which is in its third? Not 100% on that.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Definitely five books per week. If I read less than 100 pages a day I feel like I’ve been slacking and lazy.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Professional book reviewer for sure. I love reading and reviewing books. I don’t think I have the imagination to be an author.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
Really? I’d definitely get sick of those 20 books if they were the only ones I’d read for the rest of my life but one book every six months? Argh! Awful choices. I’m going to go with the new book every six months though.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
I’ve seen what the librarians in my local library have to put up with so I’m going with owning a book store, even though that would probably come with its own headaches.
9. Rather only read your favourite genre or your favourite author?
I have a few favourite authors. But I think I’m going to go with favourite genre. Which I think is fantasy.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Totally physical books. Even though I have a lot of eBooks on my tablet I still prefer having physical copies of books.
Well that was easier and faster than I thought it would be. If you want to do this tag feel free 🙂