1. A book that kept you all night reading.I didn’t want to put this down, even when my eyes felt heavy and I couldn’t keep them open. I forced myself to stay awake till I’d finished it.
2. A book that made you scared to go to sleep.
None. I’ve never read a book that scared me so much that it kept me awake.
4. A book that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipation of its release.
I was so excited for Queen of Shadows to come out. I still haven’t read it because I want to reread Crown of Midnight and Heir of Fire first but I’m still excited to read it.
5. A book that has your dream boyfriend.I loved Jeremy Marsh from True Believer and At First Sight.
6. A book that would be your worst nightmare to live in.I can’t imagine living in a world without love. Any kind of love. It seemed you weren’t even allowed to love your own children or pets.. That’s a very lonely world to live in.
7. A book that reminds you of the night time.I got a copy of this on the weekend which is why it popped into my head first. The cover is very dark. I’ve no idea when I’ll read it but it sounds good.
8. A book that had a nightmarish cliffhanger.Literally a nightmarish cliffhanger. Annabeth and Percy ❤ If you’ve read this you know exactly what I’m talking about.
9. A book that you actually dreamed about.These books haunted my dreams the first time I read them. Every night till I’d finished the saga. I’m not even kidding.
10. A book monster that you would not want to find under your bed.Oh you know, the Acromantula. Arogog and his creepy family. I don’t really agree with Ron a lot but I do with this.
Well that’s it for today. Again, feel free to do this tag yourself if you want.