Top Ten Tuesday’s are hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
4. I’d love Alice Cullen to be my best friend.I’ve always loved Alice. She’s pretty much my favourite character in The Twilight Saga, although I do love Emmett too. Ever since I first read Twilight I wanted a friend like Alice.
5. For a sneak peek into the lives of Harry, Hermione and Ron.
I’m not asking for a new book. I think they’ve been through enough already. But the tiny story on Pottermore wasn’t enough. I’d love to know what they got up to before they had kids.
6. For Stephenie Meyer to finish/publish Midnight Sun.
I mean, it’s about time right? I read the parts Stephenie put on her website after it was leaked years ago and loved it. I really wish she’d finish it and have it published.
7. I’d want the Percy Jackson films re-made and give the books what they deserve.
I loved Logan as Percy and they did get some things right in the movies but there was so much wrong too. And isn’t Annabeth blonde? They couldn’t even get her hair right.
8. I’d love the ability to remember everything I’ve read.
I love rereading books, sometimes. It depends on the book. But when a new book comes out in a series I sometimes have to reread the whole series because I’ve forgotten a lot of what happened in the previous books. Like A Song of Ice and Fire. Those books are huge and I still have to reread them (except for A Game of Thrones or A Clash of Kings) before the next one is released. Kind of annoying.
9. More bookish friends.
I have a lot of people I talk to about books online but not a lot of my friends read. I can think of three off the top of my head. Which sucks when you want to talk to someone about a book you just finished.
What are some of your bookish wishes? Leave a comment and let me know.