Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. You can check out the themes (if that’s what they’re called…) here. I think this week may be a little boring because I’m not that interesting.
1. I was born in England and have lived in Australia and New Zealand (where I live now).
2. My middle name is Victoria after Queen Victoria. My mother named me after her because she was apparently stubborn. I think she may have regretted that a lot because I can be very stubborn.
3. I love the Marvel and DC movies/TV shows but don’t read comic books/graphic novels.
4. My favourite book series will always be Harry Potter. I can’t wait to read The Cursed Child when it comes out later this month.
5. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis late last year. I haven’t told many people about it. I’m not sure why. It is so painful and I now have a love/hate relationship with winter. I’ve always loved winter but now it hurts.
6. I suck at staying on book buying bans. The longest I’ve lasted is two weeks.
7. I have a lot of unused notebooks. I just buy them because they’re pretty and I plan on using them but then I don’t want to waste the pretty notebook on boring stuff. I really need to stop.
8. I’ve recently become addicted to reality TV shows. I don’t watch a lot but I never thought I’d watch any. Last year/early this year (I can’t remember) I started watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Real Housewives of Orange County and loved them both. Now New Zealand has Bravo and I was able to marathon a season of Real Housewives of New Jersey. I have a problem but I don’t care because I like them. Oh and I now watch Botched.
9. I’m addicted to tea and coffee. If I go a few days without caffeine I get really bad headaches. I know it’s probably bad but I don’t care. I love coffee.
10. I’d rather be reading than socialise with people. Parties, going to bars and drinking has never been my thing and I get bored really fast. It’s like I was born in the wrong time.
So there are ten really boring facts about me. I’m off to make another coffee and go to the library. Not that I need any more books.